It’s almost Valentine’s Day and we’ve been bitten by the love bug. That’s why we’re giving one lucky couple the chance to WIN a romantic spa treatment and ride worth R2,600!
Looking for something that will sweep your better half off their feet? Allow us to help take the pressure off (and turn the heat up) this Valentine’s Day. Ditch the flowers, chocolates and gifts on 14 February and opt for some quality time instead.
The Spa Treatment Prize
Rikkis is gifting one lucky couple a romantic spa treatment, courtesy of Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa, worth R2,400. The Outdoor Bliss couple’s package promises a 2-hour, multi-sensory experience that will leave you and your beau feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
Loosen up those tight muscles with a pampering soak in aromatic oils and a petal-scattered Rasul mud bath. Get a second dose of indulging during a 60-minute Swedish massage. Then go for a buoyant meander with a bottle of bubbly in the Twelve Apostles rock pool. Finally, top your spa experience off with an intimate lunch.
The winning couple will also receive a Rikkis taxi ride to and from the venue from a Cape Town location of their choice (maximum fare of R200).
How to Enter
In the spirit of love and our passion for travel, this Valentine’s Day we’re bringing the two together. We want to hear your beautiful, quirky and most probably unexpected travel love story.
Using the ‘Let’s Connect!’ buttons on the right, simply FOLLOW any of Rikkis’ social platforms. Then SHARE your travel love story, using the ‘Share Buttons’ below, and complete the below sentence:
I met @NameofBeau _____________. We’ve been together ever since! #LoveandTravel #WIN bit.ly/1GnC957 “
Don’t be afraid to add a special touch! Tag Rikkis Taxis, too!
Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa
Submerged in the midst of nature, The Spa at Twelve Apostles brings together earth, air and water to rejuvenate the mind, body and soul. The award-winning facility is literally one of only five spas of its calibre, featuring seven world-class treatment rooms. It also boasts magnificent panoramic views of the sea and mountain.
Closing Date: 11 February 2015
Terms and Conditions
- All persons entering the Rikkis Valentine’s Day “Competition” (“the promotional competition”) (“the entrants”) agree that the competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the entrant or the promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“the CPA”).
- The entrant acknowledges that by submitting his or her entry to the competition he or she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these terms and conditions before entering and he or she understands and agrees to the terms and conditions.
Rules of the Competition
- This promotional competition will start on 19 January 2014 and end on 11 February 2015.
- The prize:
- One (1) winner will receive a couple’s spa treatment at Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa worth R2,400.
- A taxi ride to the maximum value of R200.
- Should the winner not reside in Cape Town, travel arrangements will be for their own account.
- In order to qualify as an entrant for this promotional competition:
- the entrant must live in the Republic of South Africa;
- the entrant must provide correct and full personal details, as required; and
- the entrant must be 18 years old or older.
- the entrant cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual;
- To enter the promotional competition, the entrant must: ‑
- Follow any of Rikkis’ social platform, and
- Share their travel love story to the platform they followed, remembering to tag their beau and tag Rikkis and use #LoveandTravel.
- The promoters, Rikkis any related entity – directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants, the suppliers of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the above names parties and their respective spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members are not permitted to participate in this promotional competition.
Selection of Winners
- The winner will be selected on Wednesday, 11 February 2015 (this date is subject to change without notice).
- The entrants to whom the prizes will be awarded to will be selected through a random draw.
- The winners will be contacted via email or telephonically on Thursday, 12 February 2015 (this date is subject to change without notice). Rikkis reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the email or telephone call within one week of winner selection and select a replacement winner from the competition entries. In such circumstances, the replacement winner shall be contacted via email or telephonically by Rikkis as soon as reasonably practicable and shall be required to respond to Rikkis in the manner set out in such correspondence. In the event that the replacement winner fails to respond to Rikkis as required, then the provisions of this clause shall apply to that new winner in the same way as if he/she were the original winner.
- Rikkis reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions as well as terminate the Competition at any time. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Rikkis, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
- By entering the competition in accordance with its terms, you are entering a promotional competition for the purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 (“CPA“) and the promotional competition will be conducted in accordance with the relevant provisions of the CPA. Should you win a prize in the competition, you undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the promoter/sponsor to comply with its obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to (i) providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the prize (including providing proof of address and identity number) and (ii) signing receipt of the prize upon its delivery.
- The promoter shall conduct the competition, and the promoter’s decision on any matter related to the competition, including the selection of prize winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The names of the prize winners will be published on the Rikkis website. Winners may be requested to take part in the promoters’ publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the promoter for promotional purposes. Winners are, however, entitled to decline such request.