[COMPETITION CLOSED] Rikkis, in partnership with Seed Experiences, is giving two lucky electro-heads a chance to win double tickets to Sónar Cape Town 2014.
Tickets to Sónar 2014 Up for Grabs
So you missed the blip on those early bird tickets? Well, it’s not a complete train smash. We mean, it could be worse…tickets could be completely sold out. Oh, but you wanted the discount. We see…
Luckily, Rikkis and Seed Experiences are giving away FREE tickets to Sónar Cape Town 2014. Better than a discount, hey? And in the spirit of travelling (this is the first time Sónar comes to SA shores), we’re also giving a ride to and from for mahala! This way you can really let your hair down and the sound waves pulsate through.
Your Tickets and Ride Await You
Entering our Sónar Cape Town competition is easy! And twofold, just like this giveaway…
1. Simply tell us, using #SonarCapeTown and #RidewithRikkis who you’d take with you if you won the tickets to Sonar Cape Town. Don’t forget to tag them into the post!
2. ’Share’ this article to the platform you’re posting to.
Don’t want to leave your electro-pass up to chance? Tickets are still available at Webtickets. You can also leave your “car sonar” (read GPS) at home and book a Rikkis taxi. Simply call 0861RIKKIS or fill out an online form to take advantage of our special rates:
- Inner City: R30 (CBD, Gardens, Vredehoek, Tamboerskloof, BoKaap)
- Surrounds: R50 (Sea Point, Green Point and Mouille Point)
About Sónar Cape Town 2014
Sónar is an electronic music festival that takes place annually in Barcelona. Organised in more than 50 countries around the globe, Cape Town joins an event line up that includes New York, Copenhagen, Buenos Aires and more. It brings together established and emerging talent in all areas of musical and audiovisual production. 2014 marks the 20th year Sonar has been bringing advanced sound to music lovers.
Sonar Cape Town 2014 Times
15 December: 16h00 – late
16 December: 11h00 – late
Don’t’ miss the u-boat. Enter today to be in the running for tickets to Cape Town’s first Sónar music event.
Closing Date: COMPETITION CLOSED
- All persons entering the Rikkis Sónar Cape Town “Competition” (“the promotional competition”) (“the entrants”) agree that the competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the entrant or the promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“the CPA”).
- The entrant acknowledges that by submitting his or her entry to the competition he or she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these terms and conditions before entering and he or she understands and agrees to the terms and conditions.
Rules of the Competition
- This promotional competition will start on 8 December 2014 and end on 14 December 2014.
- The prize:
- Two (2) winners will receive a double set of tickets to Sónar Cape Town 2014, as well as, a ride to and from the event.
- In order to qualify as an entrant for this promotional competition:
- the entrant must live in the Republic of South Africa;
- the entrant must provide correct and full personal details, as required; and
- the entrant must be 18 years old or older.
- the entrant cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual;
- To enter the promotional competition, the entrant must: ‑
- Tell us, using #SonarCapeTown and #WinaRikkisRide who you’d take with you if you won the tickets to Sonar Cape Town.
- Tag their friend they’re taking with into the post!
- The promoters, Rikkis and Seed Experiences and any related entity – directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants, the suppliers of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the above names parties and their respective spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members are not permitted to participate in this promotional competition.
Selection of Winners
- Winners will be selected on Sunday, 14 December 2014 (this date is subject to change without notice).
- The entrants to whom the prizes will be awarded to will be selected through a random draw.
- The winners will be contacted via email or telephonically on Monday, 15 December 2014 (this date is subject to change without notice). Rikkis reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the email or telephone call within one week of winner selection and select a replacement winner from the competition entries. In such circumstances, the replacement winner shall be contacted via email or telephonically by Rikkis as soon as reasonably practicable and shall be required to respond to Rikkis in the manner set out in such correspondence. In the event that the replacement winner fails to respond to Rikkis as required, then the provisions of this clause shall apply to that new winner in the same way as if he/she were the original winner.
- Rikkis reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions as well as terminate the Competition at any time. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Rikkis, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
- By entering the competition in accordance with its terms, you are entering a promotional competition for the purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 (“CPA“) and the promotional competition will be conducted in accordance with the relevant provisions of the CPA. Should you win a prize in the competition, you undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the promoter/sponsor to comply with its obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to (i) providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the prize (including providing proof of address and identity number) and (ii) signing receipt of the prize upon its delivery.
- The promoter shall conduct the competition, and the promoter’s decision on any matter related to the competition, including the selection of prize winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The names of the prize winners will be published on the Rikkis website. Winners may be requested to take part in the promoters’ publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the promoter for promotional purposes. Winners are, however, entitled to decline such request.