[COMPETITION CLOSED] Congratulations to Temarah Tayla, Liezl Chung-Lee Daniels, Lauren van Wyk and Zizipho Hani, the winners of the double tickets to Veuve Cliquot Masters Polo 2015! Enjoy it ladies…
Visors down. Bottoms up! We’re giving four lucky polo fans double tickets to the Veuve Clicquot Masters picnic at Val De Vie Estate. Enter NOW!
We’re so chuffed about Rikkis being named the official transport partner to the Veuve Clicquot Masters Polo event; we thought we’d celebrate the fact with you. So cheers to the polo weekend! The question is, which of you want to drink to that?
Maybe you want a bit more info before you commit? Cool. Here goes…
Veuve Clicquot Masters Picnic
Being the cousin event to the Veuve Clicquot Masters Polo, the Picnic is one of the hottest happenings on the social calendar. Think bubbles, perfect weather and beautiful people all scattered comfortably around their luxurious baskets. Yes. This is not your average al fresco dining experience, but rather a chic picnic party.
Offering a stylish and exciting polo experience, the Verve Clicquot Picnic cost R150 per person. A variety of gourmet eats and an endless supply of sparkles will be available for purchase – best savored while watching the match at the beautiful Val de Vie Estate.
Date: 7 March 2015
Venue: Val De Vie Estate, Paarl
It’s gonna be a picnic party! Be there or be square…enter now.
How to Win Picnic Party Tickets
Simply do each of the following:
- Like or Follow a Rikkis social profile of your choice.
- Locate the social post and tag the polo-loving friend you’ll be taking with you, using #JointheRikkisClicq and #VCM2015 in your comment.
- Share or RT the social post.
- And for those who enter via Facebook…direct message us to let us know that you’ve entered. (Remember, if you don’t, we won’t be able to let you know if you’ve won!)
Each double ticket prize is valued at R300. Winners will also receive a free ride to and from the event.
Going to the Veuve Clicquot Masters Polo regardless of winning these tickets? Get your tickets and book a ride today…
Don’t forget to make sure you’re part of the polo “clicq!” Simply snap yourself at the event using #JointheRikkisClicq, and share it to your choice platform.
About Veuve Clicquot Masters
One of a handful of Veuve Clicquot-sponsored polo events, the Cape Town Masters joins a list that includes Manhattan Classic in New York City, the LA Polo Classic in California, the UK’s Gold Cup. The outdoor soiree promises an afternoon full of stylish décor, haute couture fashiona and action-packed polo.
Want your friends to be part of the polo “clicq” too?! Share the Rikkis Veuve Clicquot Masters competition with them below…
- All persons entering the Rikkis Veuve Clicquot Masters “Competition” (“the promotional competition”) (“the entrants”) agree that the competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the entrant or the promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“the CPA”).
- The entrant acknowledges that by submitting his or her entry to the competition he or she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these terms and conditions before entering and he or she understands and agrees to the terms and conditions.
Rules of the Competition
- This promotional competition will start on 20 February 2015 and end on 4 March 2015.
- The prize:
- Four (4) winners will receive double tickets to the Veuve Clicquot Masters Picnic, valued at R300.
- A taxi ride to the maximum value of R1200.
- Total prize value is R1500.
- Should the winners not reside in Cape Town, travel arrangements will be for their own account.
- In order to qualify as an entrant for this promotional competition:
- the entrant must live in the Republic of South Africa;
- the entrant must provide correct and full personal details, as required; and
- the entrant must be 18 years old or older.
- the entrant cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual;
- To enter the promotional competition, the entrant must: ‑
- Like or Follow a Rikkis social profile of their choice,
- Locate the social post and tag the polo-loving friend they’ll be taking with you, using #JointheRikkisClicq in their comment.
- Those who enter via Facebook must direct message the Rikkis page to let us know that they’ve entered.
- The promoters, Rikkis any related entity – directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants, the suppliers of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the above names parties and their respective spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members are not permitted to participate in this promotional competition.
Selection of Winners
- The winner will be selected on Tuesday, 4 March 2015 (this date is subject to change without notice).
- The entrants to whom the prizes will be awarded to will be selected through a random draw.
- The winners will be contacted via direct message, email or telephonically on Wednesday, 5 March 2015 (this date is subject to change without notice). Rikkis reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the direct message, email or telephone call within 24hrs of winner selection and select a replacement winner from the competition entries. In such circumstances, the replacement winner shall be contacted via direct message, email or telephonically by Rikkis as soon as reasonably practicable and shall be required to respond to Rikkis in the manner set out in such correspondence. In the event that the replacement winner fails to respond to Rikkis as required, then the provisions of this clause shall apply to that new winner in the same way as if he/she were the original winner.
- Rikkis reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions as well as terminate the Competition at any time. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Rikkis, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
- By entering the competition in accordance with its terms, you are entering a promotional competition for the purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 (“CPA“) and the promotional competition will be conducted in accordance with the relevant provisions of the CPA. Should you win a prize in the competition, you undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the promoter/sponsor to comply with its obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to (i) providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the prize (including providing proof of address and identity number) and (ii) signing receipt of the prize upon its delivery.
- The promoter shall conduct the competition, and the promoter’s decision on any matter related to the competition, including the selection of prize winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The names of the prize winners will be published on the Rikkis website. Winners may be requested to take part in the promoters’ publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the promoter for promotional purposes. Winners are, however, entitled to decline such request.